focusing on the issues that matter.
construction & development
We have the expertise and tenacity to deliver the best possible outcomes for you. Our Construction & Development team has proven expertise in the construction and property development sector. We act for a variety of clients who are involved in commercial and residential developments – including landowners, developers, contractors, sub-contractors, professionals, housing associations, charities and lenders. All of these clients find our in-depth knowledge invaluable when they need pragmatic and timely legal advice.
Richard Millard advises on construction contracts and disputes. The property development work is led and driven by Darren Millis and Richard Willis.
- adjudication, arbitration and court proceedings
- advice on issues arising during the course of the project
- advice on termination of contracts
- alternative forms of dispute resolution (ADR)
- collateral warranties
- construction contracts
- construction disputes
- development agreements, options & other types of agreement
- extension of time/loss and expense claims
- novation agreements, bonds & guarantees
- professional appointments
- property development
- resolution of issues affecting land
- securing finance to purchase land
- service of payment and other notices
THE construction & development team
Richard Millard Managing Partner
Construction & Development 01908 689382Richard has over 20 years’ experience acting for clients in the construction industry, providing pragmatic advice to developers, contractors, sub-contractors, design and construction professionals, housing associations, smaller builders and homeowners.