you don't have to.
Private Client Services
We have the experience and compassion when you need it most, helping you protect your family’s interests. Protecting your wealth and inheritance for future generations is an important and delicate matter. We believe that it is sensible to plan for the worst, to safeguard your family’s financial wellbeing, no matter what your age – and for that you need someone you can trust.
Our aim is to support your relatives or executors in making the administration of your estate as simple and smooth as possible. But should a Will dispute arise, you can rest assured that we will use our experience to ensure your wishes will always come first.
Please click here for cost information in relation to Private Client Services.
- Case Studies Private Client Services
- Deputyship and the Court of Protection
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Powers of Attorney
- Protecting property interests
- Will Drafting
- Will and Inheritance disputes
- Certainty, the National Will Register
- STEP Membership
- Professional Executors explained